Sweet small hostel on the
best possible location
Si te gustan los hostales pequeños con camas increÍbles, un bar repleto de cervezas locales artesanales y música en vivo casi cada noche, ¡RESERVA EN NUESTRO HOSTAL!
Nuestra zona común consiste en un bar donde puedes encontrar todas las cervezas locales artesanales que hay en La Haya.
El hostal está situado en pleno centro de la ciudad y nuestro bar es reconocido gracias a la música jazz que ofrece en vivo.
No ofrecemos un Spa, televisión o un hotel de 5 estrellas, pero si que ofrecemos una gran experiencia entre viajeros, locales e increíbles músicos de jazz.
Durante la semana los conciertos suelen durar hasta la medianoche, y hasta las dos de la mañana los fines de semana. Por favor, ten en cuenta esto antes de reservar en nuestro hostal. La plaza principal de La Haya se encuentra a tan solo 15 metros de nuestro hostal, y lugares como el Palacio de la Paz, la zona de compras o los mejores museos de la ciudad se encuentran a poca distancia del hostal. Además, utilizando el trasporte público, puedes llegar a la playa o a la estación central en tan solo diez minutos. Los hué spedes tienen acceso a modernas instalaciones, incluyendo internet, Si lo deseas, podemos ofrecerte información acerca de los eventos culturales de la ciudad o de La Haya en general, en caso de que necesites cualquier tipo de indicación. Por favor, echa un vistazo a nuestra página web si quieres tener más información sobre nuestro hostal o las reservas.
Nicely made beds with white fresh ironed sheets
Free beer at arrival, free cityguide, free wifi
Cozy bar with live entertainment almost every night
Hostel with the best prices in town
Frequently asked questions
Below are some frequently asked questions that can help you in making your decision to stay at our Hostel! If you have a questions that is not listed below please contact us and we will get back at you as soon as possible.
- Where can I park my car?
- Where can I park my car? Parking near the hostel is possible but also expensive since we are right in the city center. We have a car park next door and they charge 30 EUR for a whole day, big vans and campers will not be able to get in due to their height. Parking in the street is also possible and that costs 2,60 EUR per hour. The free option is to park your car outside the city center on the Statenlaan where you will find the Gemeentemuseum as well. From here you can either walk back to our hostel in a little over 30 minutes or you can take tram 17 back, 3 EUR one-way.
- Do the rooms come with towels?
- Only our double rooms come with towels. For our 6 and 4 persons dorm rooms you have to bring a towel yourself or you can buy a towel with us for EUR 3,50 or at any other shop in the center. We do not rent out towels.
- I will be arriving after 11 at night, can I still check into my room?
- Check-in is between 4 in the afternoon and 11 at night. But since the reception is in our bar and the bar is usual open until later you can send us an email or give as call and let us know what time you will be arriving.
- Can I lock my stuff in a locker in your hostel?
- We have lockers inside of each room. But you need to bring your own padlock.
- Is there a place where I can cook my pasta?
- Yes, there is. We have a kitchen with an oven, stove and micro-wave which you can use. We have a supermarket right next door where you will find everything you need. We do not offer meal or lunch in our hostel but there are plenty of options for places to eat and drink just around the corner as well.
- Can we book your hostel with a big group?
- Of course you can, please send us an email and let us know when and with how many people you would like to stay with us. Please send the email to: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back at you as soon as possible.
- What is included in the price?
- A made bed for you upon arrival with fresh linen, and you will receive a city-guide from us when you check-in. We have to charge tourist tax (by law) of EUR 3,35 per person per night on top of the room price.
- Can I cancel my stay with you?
- You can but you will have to cancel 48 hours before arrival date preferably by email. Otherwise we will have to charge you the night(s) on your credit card that where not cancelled in time. Sorry.
- I have heard you have a bar as well, any beer you can recommend?
- Yes, under the hostel you will find the bar the Gekke Geit where we serve LAM beer, a beer specially brewed for the bar and our hostel guests. Popular by many locals and guests that have tried before you!
- Can I bring my pet?
- We have one friendly dog named Arie here already and that’s more than enough, so no.
- How can I pay upon arrival?
- You can pay with cash money and debit cards. For credit card payments we charge an additional 2% on top of the total price and you can only use credit cards that come with a PIN number, this for security reasons. There is an ATM just around the corner in case you want to take money out.