Sweet small hostel on the
best possible location
If you like a small hostel with super beds and an awesome bar with local craft beer and almost every night live jazz music BOOK US!
Our communal room is a bar with all the local craft beers of our city.
The hostel is located on the best location and our bar is famous for it's live music.
"The staff is really great and helpful. There is a warmth in the way they treat the guests. The hostel is situated just above 'de gekkegeit' bar, which is like a very small and warm place to spend an evening. If you are a music enthusiast, be sure to be here on one of the excellent live music nights (probably Wednesday and Sunday). It was a Wednesday for me. They also have a complementary beer in the bar for each of the guests. All in all, a ten on ten experience!"
Guests get access to modern facilities, including internet, and the host is well-versed in The Hague’s culture and events, and can provide you with directions when needed.
Nicely made beds with white fresh ironed sheets
Free beer at arrival, free cityguide, free wifi
Cozy bar with live entertainment almost every night
Hostel with the best prices in town
Frequently asked questions
Below are some frequently asked questions that can help you in making your decision to stay at our Hostel! If you have a questions that is not listed below please contact us and we will get back at you as soon as possible.
- Where can I park my car?
- Where can I park my car? Parking near the hostel is possible but also expensive since we are right in the city center. We have a car park next door and they charge 30 EUR for a whole day, big vans and campers will not be able to get in due to their height. Parking in the street is also possible and that costs 2,60 EUR per hour. The free option is to park your car outside the city center on the Statenlaan where you will find the Gemeentemuseum as well. From here you can either walk back to our hostel in a little over 30 minutes or you can take tram 17 back, 3 EUR one-way.
- Do the rooms come with towels?
- Only our double rooms come with towels. For our 6 and 4 persons dorm rooms you have to bring a towel yourself or you can buy a towel with us for EUR 3,50 or at any other shop in the center. We do not rent out towels.
- I will be arriving after 11 at night, can I still check into my room?
- Check-in is between 4 in the afternoon and 11 at night. But since the reception is in our bar and the bar is usual open until later you can send us an email or give as call and let us know what time you will be arriving.
- Can I lock my stuff in a locker in your hostel?
- We have lockers inside of each room. But you need to bring your own padlock.
- Is there a place where I can cook my pasta?
- Yes, there is. We have a kitchen with an oven, stove and micro-wave which you can use. We have a supermarket right next door where you will find everything you need. We do not offer meal or lunch in our hostel but there are plenty of options for places to eat and drink just around the corner as well.
- Can we book your hostel with a big group?
- Of course you can, please send us an email and let us know when and with how many people you would like to stay with us. Please send the email to: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back at you as soon as possible.
- What is included in the price?
- A made bed for you upon arrival with fresh linen, and you will receive a city-guide from us when you check-in. We have to charge tourist tax (by law) of EUR 3,35 per person per night on top of the room price.
- Can I cancel my stay with you?
- You can but you will have to cancel 48 hours before arrival date preferably by email. Otherwise we will have to charge you the night(s) on your credit card that where not cancelled in time. Sorry.
- I have heard you have a bar as well, any beer you can recommend?
- Yes, under the hostel you will find the bar the Gekke Geit where we serve LAM beer, a beer specially brewed for the bar and our hostel guests. Popular by many locals and guests that have tried before you!
- Can I bring my pet?
- We have one friendly dog named Arie here already and that’s more than enough, so no.
- How can I pay upon arrival?
- You can pay with cash money and debit cards. For credit card payments we charge an additional 2% on top of the total price and you can only use credit cards that come with a PIN number, this for security reasons. There is an ATM just around the corner in case you want to take money out.